Friday, June 18, 2010

Query: What food do you eat/drink EVERYday?

A few months ago, my quick response would have been 'Wine'. I'd have a glass every evening. Sigh, it seems like wine has been adding to some allergy issues, so I've been enjoying less frequently.


But, the other day I realized that I eat almond butter everyday. EVERY SINGLE DAY. With an apple, with banana, on rice cake or toast. Even on a spoon. I really love the stuff. So much so, that I will go out of my way to replenish my stock rather than go a day without.


What do you eat everyday? What can't you live without?

2 comments:

  1. COFFEE is my drug of choice. Each morning I get out of bed and head straight for the coffee machine and brew a half pot of java. There is something strangely calming and reassuring about holding a hot cup of joe as I make plans for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get you totally. A day must never under circumstance be without olives. Good ones. Cerignolas, kalamatas, lucques, even a pimento stuffed standard green in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete