Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Homemade Life


If you are not familiar with Molly Wizenberg, or her blog Orangette, please become so post haste.

A lyrical writer and excellent photographer, her weekly blog posts make me want to cook even more than I do already! And her column in Bon Appetit is the first thing I read when it makes it's way to my mailbox. Fortunately, she has just come out with her first book, A Homemade Life. I must admit to not having finished it yet (due to an unfortunate shrimp allergy scare in my child...a story for another time!), but I have already baked her Banana Bread with Chocolate and Crystallized Ginger with praise-worthy results! I am hoping that since I did not divulge the source of the recipe to those whose praises I received, I am making amends by announcing it publicly at this time. Forgive me, Molly.

Buy it. You'll love it. And you will be supporting what I hope is more books to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment